Who we are
Here at EPS we talk a lot about summarising things in 5 key points, so it only seems fair that we do the same for ourselves to define what makes us different and the right company to work with:
- We’re really a rather useful a group of people with backgrounds that cover the whole geotechnical and environmental spectrum, from feasibility support, foundation and drainage solutions through to design and delivery of complex soil and groundwater remediation. When our clients talk to us about a site, they get a safe pair of hands that can take it all the way.
- We know what responsive actually needs to mean – it’s not just about answering ‘when can you do it?’ with ‘when do you need it?’ because that’s a given; it’s also about understanding and focusing quick delivery on the key information that is going to drive decisions for our clients or the wider project team.
- ‘Meaningful conversations’. That’s the main reason our clients say they stick with us. We always aim to engage with and support them to offer a sounding board on ground solutions or genuine experience driven advice on project constraints and how they could be addressed, with real life costs, timescales and program or planning risk.
- Good people – we’re team players who consider ourselves lucky to enjoy the work we do and the people we work with. Business is about people, and life is too short to deal with annoying ones. That’s why 9 out of 10 of the projects we do are repeat business.
- It is essential to us that the advice and reports our clients pay for are useful, effective and understandable. That’s why all our reports come with a non-technical summary providing the key findings, because if you can’t explain it in five points, you shouldn’t have started!
Established over 15 years ago, EPS has extensive experience through a diverse range of geotechnical and contaminated land projects for an even more diverse range of clients. We work with top names in the residential, retail and petrochemical sectors to provide the right outcomes time and time again, proving our worth as a safe pair of hands as well as good, responsive people who are interesting to work with.